This area of Workshed is dedicated to providing resources specifically for people who teach undergraduate engineers. Here you will find suggestions for how to use the resources in Workshed in class, downloadable lesson plans for interactive workshops and links to resources on other sites that you may find helpful.
- Antarctic Research Station Design Workshop: Students take on the role of a design team for a new scientific research station for the British Antarctic Survey (BAS).
- Build A Paper Robot
- Build Your Own Babel
- Disaster Relief Engineering Workshop
- Push Me Pull Me Worksheets
- The Big Lid: Sports Stadium Roof Design
- The Bridge Busters: Bridge Design Workshops
- World Tour Of Structures
- Teaching Sustainability To Engineers
- Thames Cable Car: Students take on the role of a structural design consultancy working on the concept design for a Thames cable car link
- Airport Adaptation: Students have to adapt Rio airport in advance of the 2016 Olympic Games
- Design a Metro Station: Students have to design a high-profile metro station for the Metropolitana di Napoli
Workshed is a collaboration between developers and users. That relationship depends on sustaining a good conversation between each other, which is why we created the blog. There you will find a post related to most of the content on Workshed, and so if you have any suggestions for how we can improve the site, or if you simply want to share how you use the site, then simply respond to one of the posts that you see there.